Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Wreath with Embellished Eggs

 Here's my last little craft for my corsage pin embellished eggs. I added them to a cute little ribbon wrapped wreath.  Here's how I did it!

Materials:
10 inch Styrofoam wreath
3 yards ribbon (1 & 1/2 inch width)
pussy willow silk flowers
heather silk flowers
hot glue gun
3 small Styrofoam eggs
corsage pins
glitter paper
Cricut 

Step 1:First I wrapped the wreath base with ribbon and then I pinned a loop of ribbon on the back for it to hang.
Step 2: I layed out the willows and heather around the wreath until I liked it.  Then I hot glued them in place.
Step 3: I made the eggs using Styrofoam eggs, corsage pins, and flowers from my A Walk in My Garden Cricut cartridge.  I used the "blossom" cut at 3/4 inches.  After the eggs were done, I hot glued them to a floral pick and stuck them into the wreath.
Step 4: A third egg wouldn't fit so I cut the top of one off, bedazzled it with flowers and pins, and attached it to the wreath.

Step 5: I added a lot of heather in and around the eggs to give it a nest look and it was finished!
And there you go! A spring wreath with a sparkly Easter touch!
(See, I told you Herbie's modeling days weren't over quite yet!)  :)
Have fun!
~Cindy Jane


P.S. Don't forget to enter our GIVEAWAY!!!!! See all the details HERE





8 comments:

  1. Love the purple! What a beautiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the colours. Thanks so much for sharing at Etcetorize~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath! Purple flowers and an adorable bunny, what's not to love? :-) I found you through Itsy Bitsy Paper's Hippity Hop Easter Hop party. I can't wait to see more of your beautiful photos and creative ideas!
    Sharla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following, Sharla! I'm so glad you appreciate the bunny cuteness. :)

      Delete
  4. Sooo beautiful...who knew they had so many personalities? I love that idea from Anytime flowers but they are all gorgeous...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this wreath! Beautifully thought-out, elegant not gaudy! First one I've seen that sparks my interest, to try. I can't wait to try.

    ReplyDelete